Livestreams for Schools & Districts
Streamable Learning and all of our content partners encourage you to explore our interactive livestreams.
We believe our programs are an excellent source of supplemental curriculum and so we offer hundreds of opportunities to join. In fact, as a subscription service, we offer more programs, from more providers, than any other platform around. Better yet, our programs are easy to discover, book, and attend. Wherever you have internet access, you have access to Streamable Learning.
Browse our Livestream Calendar and discover hundreds of engaging, interactive, educational programs.
A subscription includes:
- Hundreds of K-12 interactive livestreams
- Sourced from educational institutions from around the world
- Delivered by subject matter experts
- Engage your students through live Q&A, chats and polling
- Supplemental resources
- 30-40 minutes in length
- On-demand access to previously recorded livestreams.
- Single Sign-On available through SAFARI Montage, ClassLink, Learn360, Azure, or Clever.
- A subscription includes equal access to all of your teachers.
- As a teacher platform, we do not collect student data.
- Teachers can share recorded links with students.
- In collaboration with a school or district, we can sequence live events to directly support your curriculum.
We aggressively price our service, so that every teacher can enhance their lesson plans with Streamable Learning.
Setup a school or district pilot:
Streamable Learning Gifts for Foundations/Donors:
Streamable Learning can support philanthropic gift subscriptions from qualified 501(c)(3) organizations and other charitable gifts. If your organization would like to donate a partial or full subscription to a school or district, contact us and we'll tell you how we can help. And we'll also give you a 20% philanthropic discount off our membership list price. As schools and districts look for remote learning tools to supplemental their online curriculum assets, please consider helping out your favorite school or district.
Make A Gift
What is an Interactive Livestream or Webinar?
An Interactive livestream is a live, one way connection between two or more people residing in separate locations for the purpose of communication. The Content Partner becomes the host through video and voice while participants interact through live chats, polling and Q&A. Typically these are one-to-many events between a a content provider and multiple classrooms. Each participant would require a Wi-Fi connection, PC or Mac and a display.?
What is a Video Conference?
A video conference is a live, visual connection between two or more people residing in separate locations for the purpose of communication. Participants are on equal footing with video and voice. Typically, these are one-to-one events between a classroom and a content provider. Each participant would require a Wi-Fi connection, PC or Mac, a display, and a video camera.
What are the technology requirements to attend a livestream?
Our service is delivered through Zoom™. What does that mean? It means you will need:
- High-speed Internet Access
- A computer, tablet, or mobile device connected to a TV, SmartBoard, projector, or large display
- The Zoom™ software is installed on your computer, tablet, or mobile device (download for free here)
What if I can’t attend an event?
Most events are recorded and we make every effort to post the recording to our site within 48 hours.
Are recordings included in a subscription?
Yes, a subscription includes access to hundreds of on-demand recordings.
What if I have an idea for a program?
By all means contact us. If at all possible, we will work with you to add the program into our calendar.
Schools, Districts and Cooperatives
- As a subscription service, our streaming calendar is sold as an annual season pass, not on an event basis.
- We encourage schools and districts to start with a pilot.
- Our service is incredibly inexpensive on a per student or per event basis as schools and districts get significant per classroom or student volume discounts.
- Purchased at a school or district level, every classroom in that school gets access to every program. Plain and simple, it is our version of equal access.
Contact us and let's have a discussion about how we can help make distance learning great.
Let's Get Started
Homeschoolers Click Here
Explore Content Partners
Our Content Partners are subject experts that bring vibrant, interactive, and engaging live programs to your students. Click on the button below to learn more about their amazing programs:
View Content Partners
Our Content Providers
As we thought about how to organize our streams, we started with the educational observances that many classrooms follow. We are making some adjustments for next year because no idea is perfect. Below are some of the observances, celebrations and ideas we have for connecting these programs to your lesson planning.
- 9/11 Observance
- Animation Week
- Arbor Day
- Arts in Education
- Black History Month
- Brain Awareness Month
- Careers and College Readiness Series
- Cephalopod Awareness Day
- Children’s Book Month
- Cinco De Mayo
- Computer Science Week
- Constitution Day
- Day of the Dead
- Dinosaur Month
- DNA Week
- Earth Month
- Early Reader Author Series
- Endangered Species Day
- Engineering Week
- Fall Astronomy Week
- Fall Bat Appreciation Day
- Fall Civil War Week
- Fall Space Week
- Food Agriculture and Nutrition Month
- Great Speeches
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Insect Week
- Math Month
- Memorial Day
- MS/HS Author Series
- MLK Day
- Music In Our Schools Month
- National Architecture Week
- National Arts and Humanities Month
- National Aviation Week
- National Dinosaur Week
- National Law Enforcement Week
- National Moon Day
- National Poetry Day
- National Reptile Week
- Native American Heritage Month
- Photography Day
- Poetry Series
- President's Month
- Revolutionary War Week
- Rock and Fossil Week
- Shark, Skates and Rays Week
- Spring Astronomy Week
- Spring Bat Appreciation Day
- Video Gaming Series
- Volunteer Day
- Weather Series
- Wildlife Conservation Day
- World Dolphin Day
- Women's History Month
- World Around Us Series
- World Heart Week
- World Oceans & Environment Month
- World Sea Turtle Day
- World Wars Week
- Youth Art Month
- And More To Come!