Livestreams for Schools & Districts
Streamable Learning and all of our content partners encourage you to explore our interactive livestreams.
We believe our programs are an excellent source of supplemental curriculum and so we offer hundreds of opportunities to join. In fact, as a subscription service, we offer more programs, from more providers, than any other platform around. Better yet, our programs are easy to discover, book, and attend. Wherever you have internet access, you have access to Streamable Learning.
Browse our Livestream Calendar and discover hundreds of engaging, interactive, educational programs.
A subscription includes:
- Hundreds of K-12 interactive livestreams
- Sourced from educational institutions from around the world
- Delivered by subject matter experts
- Engage your students through live Q&A, chats and polling
- Supplemental resources
- 30-40 minutes in length
- On-demand access to previously recorded livestreams.
- Single Sign-On available through SAFARI Montage, ClassLink, Learn360, Azure, or Clever.
- A subscription includes equal access to all of your teachers.
- As a teacher platform, we do not collect student data.
- Teachers can share recorded links with students.
- In collaboration with a school or district, we can sequence live events to directly support your curriculum.
We aggressively price our service, so that every teacher can enhance their lesson plans with Streamable Learning.
Setup a school or district pilot:
Streamable Learning Gifts for Foundations/Donors:
Streamable Learning can support philanthropic gift subscriptions from qualified 501(c)(3) organizations and other charitable gifts. If your organization would like to donate a partial or full subscription to a school or district, contact us and we'll tell you how we can help. And we'll also give you a 20% philanthropic discount off our membership list price. As schools and districts look for remote learning tools to supplemental their online curriculum assets, please consider helping out your favorite school or district.
Make A Gift